Bombolini has been in business since 2008, selling its homemade pasta at farmers markets in the area. Last summer, owners John and Lolita Kreckman purchased its 4,500-square-foot building and opened its storefront in December. You can read more here and here.
Three words: Crystal clearApril 12, 2012 1
- Lawyer Chris Guedri Provides Simple Driving Rules to Promote Work Zone Safety on Virginia Highways (12)
- New Fan houses cap off sales (6)
- Richmond’s TriBeCa kicks off new development (5)
- With $10M sale, hotel begins brand switch (4)
- Church Hill developer wraps up theater project, turns to old garage (4)